Right now is a perfect time to engage in some spring cleaning around the house. Gather your unwanted treasures to sell at the Flea Market and Bike Resale in downtown West Chester this Saturday, June 6th. Or if you are looking for some new nic-nacs, this flea market is your perfect destination to do so.
The flea market will also be hosting a bike resale. To resell your bike, simply drop it off at the West Chester Parks and Recreation Department before 9am on June 6th. Tell them what price you want for the bike, and if your bike sells you will receive a 80 percent profit, the remaining 20 percent will benefit West Chester Parks and Recreation.
Spaces to sell your items are only $15.00. The flea market will be held from 9am to 1pm. The event is held in the Borough of West Chester Municipal Building at 401 East Gay Street. For more information visit here.