Last month, we challenged our readers to a Home Made Photo Hunt
The winner for the April Photo Hunt is Julia DelGrosso, a student at West Chester University. While most drooled over the pictures of delicious appetizers from Barnaby’s, Julia was able to spot all five differences in the two photos. Before reading the answers below, see if you can spot the differences without getting distracted by the cheese steak egg rolls!
Photo Hunt Answers
Here are the answers of April’s Home Made issue‘s Photo Hunt:
- One cup has one lemon while the other has two
- One orange paper holding the napkin has writing on it while the other doesn’t
- The hand on the left had different positions in each photo
- The tomatoes on the burger plate are different colors
- There are two additional scallions in the top left corner of the salad plate in the first photo
For spotting the differences, Julia won a Barnaby’s gift card. Congrats on the win and enjoy a dinner out at one of the most popular spots in town!
Keep an eye out for our upcoming issues. You may be the next winner! All photo hunt answers can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.