Did you come to our release party last night to celebrate our July 2017 First Responders issue? We teamed up with Jim Beam and Saloon 151 last night in town and gave out free drinks and appetizers from 7 to 9p.m.!
Did you stop by and grab our complementary snacks and sign up for the raffle last night? We were giving away Knob Creek sweatshirts and gloves.
Release parties like this one are the perfect opportunity to make new friends and reach out to your peers, colleagues, or complete strangers in the West Chester community. There’s hardly anything better to do on a sunny and warm summer evening than to socialize and enjoy yourself with The WC Press!
- Gay Street Breeze – Cruzan Coconut Rum mixed with cranberry and pineapple juices
- Screwy Effen Driver – Effen Vodka mixed with orange juice and a splash of pineapple
- Johnny Appleseed – Jim Beam Apple mixed with cranberry juice and ginger ale
- 151 Sour – Saloon 151’s new and improved Whiskey Sour drink featuring Maker’s 46 Bourbon and maraschino cherries
- I Believe I Can Rye – Knob Creek Rye mixed with ginger ale and a dash of Bitters
A ton of fun was had yesterday evening! Make sure you grab a copy of our First Responders issue and attend our next release party!
If you would like to be a part of our next issue, our West Chester Fashion Look Book, contact Nick at email@example.com.