Okay, so you and your friends are once again looking for something to do out and about in town because you’re tired of watching TV all the time. Well, you’re in luck! Clear up your schedule from tomorrow, July 20th and Saturday, July 22nd, and stop by West Chester’s Summer Sidewalk Sale! This fabulous and fashionable three-day long event will feature outfits, paintings, photographs, accessories, soaps, and more from your favorite boutiques and shops. Grab your friends and shop ’til you drop!
The Participating Shops:
All of the shops you love will be selling their merchandise right outside their stores! Make sure you walk along this outdoor mall and check out these participants:
- The 5 Senses – 133 W Market St.
- The Art Trust – 16 W Market St.
- Chester County Historical Society Museum Shop – 225 N High St.
- Chester County Running Store – 24 S High St.
- Greene Street Consignment – 106 W Gay St.
- H. Rose Boutique – 141 W Gay St.
- Hybrid Cycles – 126 E Gay St.
- Jane Chalfant | Kiki Boutique – 123 N High St.
- KALY – 37 W Gay St.
- Malena’s Vintage Boutique – 101 W Gay St.
- Modern Tribal Arts – 148 W Gay St.
- Old Soul Decor – 119 W Market St.
- The Painted Plate – 104 W Market St.
- Paper Moon – 225 N High St.
- Phineas Gage – 29 S High St.
- The Ram Shop – 134 N High St.
- Ruby Slippers Boutique – 18 N High St.
- Sabrina Ann Couture – 128 N High St.
- Sunset Hill Jewelers & Fine Art Gallery – 23 N High St.
- Taylor’s Music Store – 116 W Gay St.
- Tesoro Design – 21 S High St.
- Tish Boutique – 138 E Gay St.
- Visual Expansion Gallery – 132 N High St.
What’s your favorite part about the Summer Sidewalk Sale? Let us know!
The Summer Sidewalk Sale is located all around West Chester at every retailers’ addresses. For more information, call the West Chester BID at 610.738.3350.