Congrats to Jake Wharton, who was able to spot the difference between these firetrucks in our July First Responders issue! Each month, we play a Photo Hunt, where you can spot 5 differences between two different pictures.
Spot the Difference:
Jake was able to find all 5 differences between these 2 firetrucks:
- The first firetruck sports the Number 58 on the front right side of the truck, but the second truck shows a Number 50.
- The front right headlight on the first truck is blue, whereas the headlight on the second truck is red.
- The brick wall behind the first truck shows some elevation towards the center, but that elevation disappears behind the second truck.
- The first firetruck has sections on the metal ladder held together with bolts, but the second firetruck has a smoother ladder: the sections have disappeared.
- On the first firetruck behind the back wheel, there is a white square and a white bar decorating the fire truck. The second truck shows a different shape: the square and bar are connected.
Find out soon who won the Photo Hunt in August. Make sure you participate in our September Photo Hunt when the magazine is released! For any questions or inquiries, contact email@example.com.