In honor of our October Sweet Tooth issue, we featured eight delicious cupcakes, courtesy of Dia Doce. There might not seem like there are five total differences between each photo, but Martina Martin deftly found them all.
Spot the Difference:
There were five elements of the first photo that were altered in the second. Would you have found them without these answers?
- The chocolate cupcake at the bottom-right of the first photo has two vertical chocolate icing stripes. The second stripe is only half-complete. However, in the second image, that cupcake has two complete vertical chocolate icing stripes.
- The cupcake directly above the one featured in Number One, (the chocolate cupcake towards the middle of the right edge of the picture) has a chocolate chip placed in the center of the cupcake in the first image. However, that chocolate chip has vanished in the second one.
- There is a vanilla cupcake with chocolate and red icing of some sort towards the back-right of the first image. In the second photo, the red icing is more pronounced and thicker; there is more icing in the second photo than the first.
- Take a look at the cookies and cream chocolate cupcake on the left side of the first image. Now look at that same cupcake in the second image. The cupcake in the second photo now has more vanilla icing than the first.
- This last difference has nothing to do with the cupcakes. Did you notice the wooden table the cupcakes were placed on? Now look at the table in the second image. The dark, wooden, stress marks that were present in the front of the first image have now vanished in between the pink and white cupcakes.
Martina Martin happily accepted her $25 Barnaby’s gift card for her expert sleuthing. Check out our October issue for the original photo hunt. Make sure you practice in time for our November Fresh Brew issue!