If you’re stuck on what to make for dinner tonight, we have some delicious dinner ideas for meat lovers. Impress your family, friends, and your stomach with these recipes:
- 4 lbs ground beef
- 3 lbs pork
- 3 lbs veal
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 c parsley
- 2 c bread crumbs
- 1 c Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c granulated garlic
- 1/2 c black pepper
- 1/2 c of salt
- Marinara sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly, with love.
- Roll into 3-3.5 oz balls using an ice cream scooper for shape.
- Bake 7.5 minutes, rotate and bake for an additional 7.5 minutes.
- Finish in marinara sauce on low heat for about an hour.
Ingredients (Pumpkin Pie Spice):
- 4 tbs ground cinnamon
- 3 tbs ground ginger
- 1.75 tsp ground allspice
- 1 tbs plus 3/4 tsp ground mace
- 1 tbs plus 3/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 lbs unsalted butter
- 12 oz sriracha
- 2 oz pumpkin purée
- 4 oz honey
- 1 tbs kosher salt
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 oz apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 oz brown sugar
- 2.5 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Begin preparing pumpkin pie spice by sifting all spices into a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the spices using a piano-style whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Melt the butter and set aside.
- Place all ingredients except the butter into a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the melted butter by drizzling it into the bowl while whisking.
- Deep fry chicken wings until fully cooked.
- Place the wings into a mixing bowl. Add 3 oz of sauce and toss until fully coated.
- Place the wings into a mixing bowl. Add sauce and toss until fully coated.
- Place on a plate, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and garnish with lime wedge.
For more ideas, check out our recipes from our September 2016 Edible West Chester issue. They bring what you love about your favorite West Chester restaurants to your kitchen.