Sign Up for Leagues & Celtic Crawl
Don’t forget to register!
Winter’s not quite over yet, so make sure you register for the remaining Winter Leagues with the West Chester Sports Leagues! They offer Tuesday volleyball, which starts February 6th, Wednesday Cornhole games, which start on February 21st, and Thursday men’s basketball, which begins on February 22nd. Enjoy the rest of February by playing with your team for any of these exciting sports.
Of course, you can always get ahead on spring registration. Plan out your spring team with these sports:
- The West Chester Spring Softball Classic begins on March 31st
- Sunday Co-Ed Softball begins on April 8th
- Sunday Men’s Softball begins on April 8th
- Sunday Co-Ed Kickball begins April 8th
- Thursday Grass Volleyball begins April 18th
- Weeknight Co-Ed Softball begins April 23rd
- Plus, a new league, the Weeknight Men’s Softball, begins on April 23rd.
The 9th Annual West Chester Celtic Crawl
If sports aren’t your speed, it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t participate in events hosted by the West Chester Sports Leagues!
On Saturday, March 3rd, the West Chester Sports League will be hosting their 9th Annual Celtic Crawl throughout downtown West Chester.
- It begins at 12pm, with walk-up registration, t-shirt, and swag pick-up until 1pm at Barnaby’s.
- From 1-2pm, the WC Sports Leagues will be providing a free U-Call It at Barnaby’s.
- From 2-3pm, enjoy $3 Bud Light drafts and $3 Tequila Sunrises at Mas Mexicali Cantina.
- Then from 3-4pm, head on over to Ram’s Head for their $2.50 Miller Lites and $3 Fireball Whiskey shots.
- And from 4-5pm, enjoy glasses of Stella Artois Cidre Beer at Kildare’s.
Prizes throughout the crawl will be given to participants with the best St. Patrick’s-themed costumes, food and drink specials, and music.
Winter and spring promise to be exciting seasons this year, so don’t forget to register for these events with the West Chester Sports Leagues.