Come out for the event of the season this Sunday, November 10 at the Chester County Historical Society.
The West Chester Wedding Guide is happy to present their annual showcase featuring the area’s best wedding professionals, so come on out to the Chester County Historical Society and find the right vendors for your big day.
Tickets are only $5 (and can be purchased in advance here) and include free food and drinks, more than 30 door prizes, a swag bag for the first 100 guests, plus three grand prizes. Doors open at noon and the event runs until 3pm.
Food for the event is being provided by both Brandywine Catering and Triple Fresh Catering, so you’ll be able to snag of variety of snack while you interact with the areas premier vendors. There will also be desserts on offer from Cakes and Candies by Maryellen, and all guests 21+ will receive two free drinks of either Champagne, beer or wine.
Another big draw at each showcase is the mock wedding. Witness a beautiful bride strolling down the aisle and a couple saying their “vows.” Best of all, the ceremony is being presided over by West Chester’s own Mayor Dianne Herrin!
And did we mention all the prizes and giveaways? The first 100 guests in attendance on the day of the event will snag a free swag bag full of goodies.
There will also be three grand prizes up for grabs:
- Loving Local – Over $200 worth gift cards to several West Chester Restaurants and an overnight stay at Faunbrook Bed and Breakfast
- Flyers Basket – tickets and swag
- Chester County Conference & Visitors Bureau Wine Basket
- Bachelorette Party Wine Tasting for 6 at Stone Barn Cellars Winery
- Chester County Basket – bottles of Chaddsford and Galer Wines along with wine tastings for 4 at Chaddsford Winery
- Tickets to area attractions and Brandywine Valley swag
Plus, if you’re a groom or a guest who’s just not all that into planning (or are afraid to miss out on the game), there will even be a Football and Chill area setup by My Philly Photobooth.
Oh, and there’s free parking, so you’ve got no excuse to not come out to one of the borough’s best events of the year. We’ll see you there!